Sunday, May 15, 2005

"Your cheese fell off man...sorry man"


I didn't realize how not having enough sleep can really effect my thinking patterns. The following caffeine intake has been a part of that as well. I have new neighbors next door that like to BBQ at midnight. The only bad thing about that is my bedroom is about an arms length from their porch. I thought about opening my window and asking for a burger but I chickened out heehee... Although they didn't go to bed before 3 the last 2 nights I did manage to get a lot of thinking done in the wee hours of the morning. Mostly thinking about how I am moving in a month to a larger quieter space on the other side of town. I will miss my roommate but I will save my sanity. I am sure a project will come out of the BBQ at midnight saga...stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
Funny thing, that is my old apartment across the way from that deck. I just thought I would add that to the fray.
Kevn brought us too your blog last night, and its great. What wonderful bags, what lovely photos.
Its like nesting in your creative orb, how lovely.
Hope to see you soon,
Jenna (Of the Chris, Jenna and Milo's)
http://nnekeysfamily.blogspot.com

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home