New-s
New apartment, new room, new neighborhood new projects...it is all coming together in one overwhelming heap. Hopefully it won't be long before I resolve the lack of internet...
New things I am working on:
-Knitting scarves of wool...in the summer time heat..am I crazy? Probably but they are darn cute and will come in awfully handy when fall rolls around.
-Taking pictures of the shirtless construction workers building a condo obstructing the view of the city from my new apartment. Red hats, blue sky...tan...look out..
-Reconstructing my room to accomodate a very crazy rabbit
-And of course still working on a couple of softies
Hopefully to be posted soon...
Have a happy fourth my fellow readers and blogers.
New things I am working on:
-Knitting scarves of wool...in the summer time heat..am I crazy? Probably but they are darn cute and will come in awfully handy when fall rolls around.
-Taking pictures of the shirtless construction workers building a condo obstructing the view of the city from my new apartment. Red hats, blue sky...tan...look out..
-Reconstructing my room to accomodate a very crazy rabbit
-And of course still working on a couple of softies
Hopefully to be posted soon...
Have a happy fourth my fellow readers and blogers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home