Chocolate Fountain
I have still been busy working on editing the belly dancing pictures. Kevin and I went to another event called Velvet to benefit the Ripple Effect and documented the dancers. The light was so much better than at the Hafli! I won't have to do very much editing at all. Today I was working on an embroidery project. I was trying to take on of Kevin's water color paintings and turn it into a fabric piece. Didn't work at all. Although now I have a more reasonable idea cooking up in my head. I also have been asked several times over the weekend about the Pin up girl throw I had been working on way back. I think its time to dig that project out again and start working on it!

1 Comments:
hello! so the vinyl is pretty easy to sew on my machine - an all metal old Necci. i use a strong needle & put a piece of tracing paper over top so the vinyl doesn't stick to the foot. that's my secret! oh, and my other secret is i stick all the bits together with doublestick adhesive before sewing.
Post a Comment
<< Home