Saturday, May 21, 2005

Food Festival

Today is the Camden Food Festival here in Maine. I am really excited to try cheese from other Maine cheese makers (and hopefully wine makers) I am at a loss for words this morning after a long day yesterday consisting of several identity changes:

1. Cow wrangler and stylist
2. Cheese maker
3. Spokes person

Long, productive and informative day. I felt like Superman changing clothes so many times! I will get some pictures up of the cows soon, they are so happy to be outside. Also, pictures of my other finished projects to look forward to: (I am in a list mood)

1. Pin up girl magnets
2. Aprons
3. My first ever from a pattern skirt
4. New fabulous flannel scarf...because we haven't had a day above 60 yet : )

Hopefully tomorrow will be a very productive sewing day...and I don't get cheese fatigue today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home